Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Another Award

The Premio Dardos award acknowledges the values that every blogger shows in their effort to transmit cultural, ethical, literary, and personal values every day.
I recieved this award from Jo at josbits2-tuts4u.
thanks sweetie!! love her tut site, check it out!!!
really!!
you know, I love getting awards it truly means alot that people like Jo think that much of me and my blog to think I deserve it.
but i really think I have used up all off my peeps passing on awards,
I think the awards should be given to deserving peeps and be less of a chore trying to find 15 people to give the awards too. (5 maybe but 15....... I'm way to lazy)
Hope that I don't sound ungrateful here, I just really don't know enough bloggers... and all the ones I do know have gotten several awards from me allready.
so I'm going to BREAK THE RULES!!!!!!!
and just say thank you Jo!!!
hugs, Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment